Monday, December 17, 2007

Warning! Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies!

The Veganomicon is a cook-book of pure, unadulterated evil. I am now its slave.

I wanted to throw something super-chocolatey into my holiday gifts and these Chocolate Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies sounded good. HA. Good? Talk about understatement.

Nothing out of the ordinary before they go into the oven.
But something wonderfully obscene happens to them after only 10 minutes of baking.
They taste like. . . is "heaven" overused? Well then, how about - these cookies are what brownies aspire to be. And I ADORE brownies.
I made them to be used as gifts, but now have to make another batch because after one taste I knew none of these cookies were leaving here except inside of ME! These are my new favorite cookie of all time.

p.s. There's ground flaxseed in there too - sinfully delicious AND a little healthy. See? Evil.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, those cookies look delicious. I have Veganomicon in front of me and those cookies are being added to my list. I can barely decide with all those deserts they have in the cookbook!

double-jointed sentence structures said...

is it copyright infringement or a violation intellectual property to post the recipe?
those look delicious.

Joy Keaton said...

I'm not comfortable posting the recipe but if you go to this link at Post Punk Kitchen they have the basic recipe (just add nuts!)