Friday, October 26, 2007

Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes

naked cupcakes

In keeping with the Mexican theme, and because I'm having a small fiesta tomorrow, I made VCTOtW's Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes.

just a dusting of confectioner's sugar

The recipe called for 1/4 cup of almond flour, but I had none on hand so I upped the measurements of corn flour and all-purpose flour to make up the difference.

a quick sift of cocoa powder

The batter is delish, I haven't tried a cupcake yet because they are for a party... and I'm being strong. Yeah. that's gonna last.

a sprinkle of cinnamon and they're ready to eat!


on display with marzipan skulls


Fantastico!

3 comments:

Josh said...

These were excellent.

Joy said...

Thanks! It's that pinch of cayenne pepper that really makes them sing!

Kary said...

These looks really good! =P
And es I have to try a lot more of those vctotw recipes! xD


haha yeah thats true my mom was the first to try them >.<
and she loved them.