Thursday, June 21, 2007

Welcome to My New Obsession!

I think it's only fitting that the first post should be on the Summer Solstice. And that it should feature a gorgeous cupcake recipe from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World!

Green Tea Cupcakes!

It starts like this:





After much sifting and stirring you get this:



Careful plopping of the batter into the pans:




While they're baking you start making the icing and the pretty, pretty flowers:



Take 'em out of the oven to cool:



Then you spread that gorgeous icing on top and pop on a marzipan flower and you have this most beautiful celebration of vegan cupcakey goodness!!



Whose going to go Vegan with me now?!

3 comments:

Gary said...

Joy,
The cupcakes were FANTASTIC! I am SO looking forward to trying out more of your recipes.
BTW, your banner looks perfect!

Lori said...

Let me tell ya, those cupcakes were AMAZING! I can't wait for the next batch. YUMMMM!

Bella said...

Beautiful!!! I love the way you decorated them. They look yummy!!